Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Videos Of The Week....& "Elephant Feet !"

My videos this week have a common theme--some of my favorite cartoon series. I haven't seen them in a long time and don't even know if they are still being shown on TV. But I loved them when they were on!
Oh, and after you watch the videos, I'll explain that odd "elephant feet" remark in the title above!
"Duckman: Private Dick/Family Man" (1994)

duckwire.jpg



I too have often dreamed of taking over the world, which is why I loved:

Pinky & The Brain


Here's another of "The Brain" explaining The Brain".


Related Links:
Duckman~~~1) Cooltoons.com
2) Duckman sound clips
3) Wikipedia entry

Pinky & The Brain~~~1) TV.Com
2) In2TV (watch episodes for FREE!)


Speaking of brains, here's a peek into my weird & scary brain!

Ok...I've left you in suspense long enough...
This morning at 5AM I just barely remember shutting off an alarm clock right next to my bed, but didn't actually wake up. I think I was dreaming and automatically reached out and hit the button. Then at 6AM a second alarm clock across the room went off (my backup alarm). I heard the buzzing (it's much louder than the one by the bed) and started to get up to shut it off, but as I did so I thought "I have to get up because..." and then an image of an elephant's feet flashed through my mind.
At that moment I knew I had to get up due to something about those "elephant's feet", but I have NO idea what! I guess I must have still been partly asleep, maybe dreaming about elephants? Who knows? As I shut off the alarm, I thought to myself, "elephant's feet--what does that mean?"
All day long while at work I kept recalling that image, but still could not figure out what it meant or why I would even think of something so odd.

And yes, as a kid, I DID dream of one day taking over the world !!
Hmmmm....maybe if I had an army of elephants.....mutant, SUPER-Elephants...yeah, that's it !!

SPECIAL BONUS VIDEO ! (Just 'cause I love my loyal readers)

I came across this one while searching for the others, and it was just too cute & funny to pass up, so here it is--




No comments:

Post a Comment