Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Slacking Off On Harold's Planet

Been slacking a bit lately in posting much here, mainly just 'cause I'm been too tired to think of anything, or if I do think of something, can't work up the energy to actually type it.
Not that anything interesting happens to me to write about, but I feel a little guilty when I don't put stuff up. By the time I get home from work, I'm tired and just sit and stare at the TV (and, yes, in case you're wondering, I DO remember to turn it on first). Or browse the web--since my computer is in the same room, I usually do both at once. I do check out my favorite blogs, of course!
It's my own fault that I'm this tired because I stay up late, get up early, and don't eat all that much. I don't know why but I sometimes just get into a pattern like that. Well that plus the fact I'm getting to be an old geezer!

Well, only 4 more weeks of torture (also known as my job) and I'll be free for the summer! Woo-Hoo!
'Cause we close for the entire summer (I work on a college campus). Then I'll have plenty of time to rest up & maybe even figure out a way to improve my life.

But for now, here's a cartoon to enjoy....

Cartoon

I'm still looking for my noodle !

No comments:

Post a Comment