Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Videos Of The Week

It's time for my videos of the week, but so far it's been a pretty crappy week. I caught a bad cold over this past weekend and took Monday off from work. Went in Tuesday (even though I didn't feel all that great). This morning I went out to get the bus and it was cold & snowing. After a 15-minute wait a bus finally approaches, only to drive by without stopping because: 1) the driver was running late and 2) the bus was nearly full.

I continue to wait for the next bus-- they're supposed to run every 10 minutes at that time of day. Nearly another 15 minutes passes and at this point I' m freezing from the cold and ready to give up and go back home, when I spot 2 buses coming. Before they reach the busstop I'm at, they both turn the corner--neither is the one I'm waiting for. That was the "last straw"--I went back home and called my job to let them know I wouldn't be in.

So today didn't start out very well and I still feel lousy so I needed something to cheer me up. And what better way to do that than see a video of cute guys like the one below. Ok, a better way would be to actually be there at the lake with a cute guy, but this is the best I could do.




The next video is of a guy coming out to his parents, in a rather unique way!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the way, the first video is from a German film called "Sommersturm" (Summer Storm). It's been shown at film festivals around the country and is set to open in select cities starting this month. Here's a couple of links if you want to know more about it.

1-Summer Storm Official Website
2-Sommerstrum--IMDb

Sommersturm

No comments:

Post a Comment