Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Can't We Play Hide-N-Seek Instead Of Tag?

Tagged by Elmo:

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
1. Food Service
2. Food Service
3. Food Service
4. Food service....pretty boring, huh? I've worked for different companies, but all in the same business.

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. The Neverending Story
2. A Christmas Story
3. Stand By Me
4. Wargames

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Albany, NY
2. Amarillo, Texas (But I was only 2 years old, we were there only about 6 months, and I don't remember it at all!)
3. Albany, NY
4. Albany, NY

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. The Simpsons
2. Smallville
3. Will & Grace
4. Family Guy

Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. Washington, D.C. (for one day)
2. New York City (a few times, also for just a day, one time 2 days)
3. Canada (for 5 minutes....many, many years ago with 2 friends, one who had just gotten a car, he drove all the way to Canada, stopped for gas, then we came home)
4. True--none of these really count as a vacation, but it's all I've got.
5. Oh, yeah, once I spent a week in Watertown, NY a small town 30 miles from the Canadian border visiting my brother during one of the warmest winters we've ever had in NY--it was over 60 degrees in this upstate NY town (people who lived there couldn't believe how warm it was in this normally very cold area).

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Yahoo! mail & My Yahoo! page
2. My favorite blogs (see my link list at right, especially the top 6)
3. Digg.com
4 YouTube

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza
2. Baloney sandwich (when I was a kid taking my lunch to school, I ate this almost every day from 6th grade through most of high school)
3. Big Macs
4. Candy (particularly chocolate and those "Marshmellow Peeps" at Easter time)
5. My favorite soda: RC Cola (better than Coke or Pepsi!)

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Somewhere where it's 80 degrees or warmer year-round
2. 100 years in the future (I want to see what's going to happen)
3. On a spaceship....exploring the galaxy
4. On my own private island (where I am King)

Four Albums I Can't Live Without:
Actually, I could live without any of them, but here are four favorites:
1. Breakfast In America : Supertramp
2. Purple Rain : Prince
3. Four Seasons : Vivaldi
4. Can't think of another right now....guess that shows I could live without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment