Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Albany, NY Man Diverts Blizzard !

That's right ! I'm taking credit for the fact that Albany got only seven-tenths of an inch of snow while New York City and other areas were buried in 2 feet or more! Why am I taking credit for what would appear to an act of nature? I'll tell you why....several times I have told people that I was going to create a "psychic wall" using my mind to block bad weather from reaching us. Last week when people at my job were talking about the big storm coming, I told them not to worry, that I would erect such a "psychic wall" to divert the snow away from Albany.

When I went to bed Saturday night, I happened to think of this (it hadn't started to snow yet) and fell asleep with this thought on my mind. And you see the results....most of the Northeast got hammered with a major blizzard while here in Albany we got barely enough to coat the sidewalk! THAT'S why I'm taking credit for blocking the storm from hitting us.

Oh, I know some may scoff or even say I'm crazy, but I know my incredible mental powers were responsible for holding the forces of nature at bay !

If, as some members of the Religious Right claim, that hurricanes and earthquakes are God's retribution for immoral behavior or gay people demanding equal rights, then I'm sticking to MY claim that my psychic powers diverted this snowstorm. Go ahead....try to prove me wrong ! But beware--I may be tempted to use my mental powers against you!
United Press International


New York was buried under a record 26.9 inches of snow yesterday in a huge nor'easter that arrived with fearsome thunder and lightning








PHOTO Times Square is nearly desserted yesterday.
Photo: N.Y. Post/G.N. Miller

Now if I could just figure a way to use my mental powers to make a million dollars come to me !!
Wait a minute--I DID
find $10 this morning--maybe the rest is on it's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment