Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Video Of The Week

My video of the week was delayed this week because last night Blogger was down for maintenance AND also 'cause my stupid computer is messed up and I don't even have any sound. Which means I chose these videos without actually hearing the audio.

Former "singer/actor/teen idol" Leif Garrett was in the news recently due to an arrest for drug possession, and not for the first time. He's been in drug rehab several times over the years since his former glory days. That's why I chose this 1st video from back when he was a star.
I think it's kind of sad really when these former child stars/teen idols seem to go 'out of control' with drugs & alcohol. It must seem strange to go from being rich, famous and adored by millions to end up in jail or rehab. And poor Leif even lost much of the beautiful hair he was known for, and now wears a bandanna most of the time to cover it up.
Well at least I don't have to worry about losing my good looks, wealth or fame since I've never had any of those things to lose.

The second video is a silly one of some guy acting "nuts", and if you watch carefully you might even see a bit of "nuts" of a different kind.




No comments:

Post a Comment