Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Monday, December 05, 2005

To Sleep, Perchance To Dream

Uggh...another day and another week to get through. That's how I feel right now, after waking up, then falling back asleep and waking up later than I wanted. Why is it that sleep seems better than waking life? Is it because I have interesting dreams--strange ones usually --but interesting? Or because while sleeping it's not as chilly or cold as I feel when I'm awake? Brrr... Or because I don't feel all the little aches and pains that are present while awake (especially while at work)?

These were the the thoughts I had when I first woke up, just before falling back to sleep this morning and I said to myself, I should post this to my blog, so here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment