Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Guess Why I'm Going To Hell?! (See Entry Below This One)

Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work. It is one of the Seven deadly sins (Catechism) and one of the Five hindrances (Buddhism).

Sloth--I'm going to hell because I'm slothful? That seems like a pretty flimsy reason to be sent to Hell, but this test says so--so it must be true--after all, why would an internet quiz lie?
Does sitting here for hours at the computer taking tests and web surfing count as sloth?

It does?--Well...OK, I'm guilty, I guess!

Greed:Medium

Gluttony:Medium

Wrath:Very Low

Sloth:High

Envy:Very Low

Lust:Medium

Pride:Low



Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment