Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Video Of The Week/Harry Potter-a-thon

I've chosen a Harry Potter-themed video clip for my Google Video of The Week to go along with my planned Harry Potter movie marathon I'm going to have tomorrow. Believe it or not, even though I have all 3 of the previous movies on DVD, I have not even seen the third film, Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban, yet. So I decided to watch all 3 DVD's, then go out to the theater to see the latest installment in the series. While everyone else is watching football on TV or gorging themselves on turkey, tomorrow I will be different (as is usual for me), and have my own Harry Potter-a-thon. I have read the first 4 books and have the 5th one (not yet read), but haven't gotten the latest book. I'm sure I'll get around to reading the rest of the books before they're made into movies.

Here are some links to the DVD's I'll be watching:

Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter And The Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban

And to the official site for Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire:

I should be Pottered-out by tomorrow night :)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment