Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Half A Century !

Yikes ! Has it really been half a century since I was born? That's right...today's my birthday...boy, am I getting old! Now I don't want to get all philosophical or harp on about it, but I hope you'll all be good sports about this and at least act like you're interested in the fact that its my birthday!

Here's some other people born on the same date, although I'm not positive about Voltaire as at least one website says he was born on November 1...


November 21, 1694- Voltaire, philosopher
November 21, 1893- Harpo Marx, actor, comedian, one of the "Marx Brothers"
November 21, 1920- Stan Musial, MLB baseball player
November 21, 1927- Joseph Campanella, actor
November 21, 1943- Marlo Thomas, actress starred in TV series "That Girl", daughter of Danny Thomas
November 21, 1945- Goldie Hawn, actress, "Laugh-In"
November 21, 1955- ME ! I was born on this day !
November 21, 1961- Mariel Hemingway, actress
November 21, 1963- Nicollette Sheridan, actress
November 21, 1966- Troy Aikman, NFL Dalls Cowboys quarterback
November 21, 1969- Ken Griffey Jr., MLB baseball homerun slugger


Well even though its my birthday I still have to go to my crappy job, so that's all the time I have for now. One good thing--only have to work 2 days this week and then we close for the Thanksgiving holiday. That's a good birthday present AND something to be thankful for!


So in the words of one of my heroes....Gotta Blast !

That's a quote from Jimmy Neutron, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment