Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Friday, November 18, 2005

3 Wishes






I've been putting up "Fun Fotos" on Fridays, but Elmo tagged me for this "3 wishes", so I sort of combined them into this:

You just found a genie in a bottle and he grants you three wishes...

1) Must be for yourself.

2) Must be for humanity as a whole.

3) Must be for someone close to you.
And you cant make the same wish as the person who tagged you.

After you make your wishes write them on a peice of paper and put it in a secret place somewhere in your home until they come true. Then tag 5 other people

So here's mine:

1) I wish I could find my true path in life instead of wandering aimlessly through it as I have done so far.

2) I wish that people would "mind their own business", meaning they should live their own lives and not try to dictate to others how to live theirs. Whether it be political or religious, people should not impose their views upon others. This would lead to much less conflict in the world, I believe.

3) This third wish is supposed to be for someone close to you. I have no one particular person, so in my case, I would have to include all those I consider friends, including those I know only through the internet. And my wish for them is to find happiness in their lives, in whatever form that happiness takes for each one.

I tag:

Angel
Michael
Philip
Alex
Jake

Actually the pics were supposed to be next to each wish, but either my crappy computer or Blogger has been messing up, and I have been having trouble getting this post up at all, so the pics are in reverse order. To be perfectly honest, I'm not a big believer in wishes 'cause none of mine seem to come true anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment