Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Friday, September 16, 2005

T.G.I.F. !!!

It's finally Friday! Can't wait for today to be over. It's been a rough week-I haven't been sleeping or eating enough this week and by now I'm totally exhausted. Think I'll be spending most of the weekend sleeping :) It's supposed to rain here most of the weekend anyway, so I probably won't get out much. Work was stressful as well this week, especially as I didn't feel well most days. Well, enough whining for now...Gotta go get this day over with.

On a more positive note, the other day I thought of an idea I am going to try here on my blog, but it's something I can't attempt until I have some time off from work. Which means it probably won't happen 'til sometime after Christmas when I'm on a break from work. Don't want to give too much away just yet, but it's just a weird idea I had I want to do. Don't know if anyone else has tried something similiar, but we'll see how it goes. I tell more about it as it gets closer to the time I'm going to do it...this is just a teaser :)

Well, I'm late for my bus so gotta get going...See ya ater.

No comments:

Post a Comment