Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Here's my answers to the list of questions Ryan put up on his blog:
1. What State was you born in? New York
2. Where was your Parents born? Mom - Canasota, NY(small town near Syracuse, NY) Dad - I have no idea--I was raised by my Mom alone.
3. Any Brothers or Sisters? 2 brothers (technically,half-brothers since we had different fathers, but I never thought about them that way. One's dead, other I haven't seen in 30 years)
4. Grandparents still alive? No-only knew one grandmother
5. You play any sports? No-never have, do videogames count as a sport?
6. Closer to your Mom or Dad? My Mom
7. Have any pets? No, unless you count that squirrel in the park I fed a few times this past summer.
8. Plan on getting or are you married? Considering my lack of relationships up to now, I don't think marriage is very likely.
9. Favorite Actor? I don't think I have a favorite (can't think of anyone I would go to a movie to see just because a certain actor was in it)
10. Favorite talk show host? Again no favorite--used to watch David Letterman years ago but really don't watch talk shows much. Jon Stewart is pretty good, but rarely see the show.
The pic on top is one I found through a link from Towleroad blog. Just found it funny...who wouldn't love a GIANT pink bunny?