Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Answers...Answers...Answers



Here's my answers to the list of questions Ryan put up on his blog:

1. What State was you born in? New York
2. Where was your Parents born? Mom - Canasota, NY(small town near Syracuse, NY) Dad - I have no idea--I was raised by my Mom alone.
3. Any Brothers or Sisters? 2 brothers (technically,half-brothers since we had different fathers, but I never thought about them that way. One's dead, other I haven't seen in 30 years)
4. Grandparents still alive? No-only knew one grandmother
5. You play any sports? No-never have, do videogames count as a sport?
6. Closer to your Mom or Dad? My Mom
7. Have any pets? No, unless you count that squirrel in the park I fed a few times this past summer.
8. Plan on getting or are you married? Considering my lack of relationships up to now, I don't think marriage is very likely.
9. Favorite Actor? I don't think I have a favorite (can't think of anyone I would go to a movie to see just because a certain actor was in it)
10. Favorite talk show host? Again no favorite--used to watch David Letterman years ago but really don't watch talk shows much. Jon Stewart is pretty good, but rarely see the show.

The pic on top is one I found through a link from Towleroad blog. Just found it funny...who wouldn't love a GIANT pink bunny?

No comments:

Post a Comment