Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Quick Morning Post

Just a quick post this morning before I go out to get some fresh air...

My landlord is supposed to call me & come by later today to show me an apartment in the house next door which he also owns. I will probably be moving there because they have to do some major repair work on the place I'm currently living. I've packed up some stuff already but its still going to be a major hassle getting all my things moved even though I don't have far to go. I would really like to move to a completely different neighborhood if I have to move, but just don't have the money to rent another place right now or hire movers.

I'll give that place a try at least for a year until I can save up money enough to move somewhere else if I decide to move to another neighorhood. I may be offline for a day or two while I have the cable company switch my internet service--that shouldn't take too long since the buildings are right next to each other. I can always put up a small post from my phone as I have done a few times before.

Going to go out for a while now 'cause its just too hot inside--I'll have my breakfast in the park this morning! Hope the squirrels don't try to grab my nuts!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment