Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tonight's The Night

Yes, tonight's the night I go to my first "movie meetup" with a local Meetup group. I'm a little nervous because this is not something I normally would do--go somewhere with people I don't know. I'm not a very social person and meeting new people is difficult for me but that's the main reason I decided to do this. To try to become a bit more sociable and comfortable around people.
Right now the weather is not being very cooperative--we have had a couple of torrential downpours (thunderstorms) within the past hour or so...I'm hoping it stops before I have to go out. I have to walk or catch a bus as I don't have a car, so hopefully the rain will take a break long enough for me to get to the theater. Last night I told a friend what I was doing tonight and he was surprised because he knows I don't go out.

I'll post here later to tell how it all went. Unless, of course, I get abducted into a sex slave ring operating under a fake "internet movie group" scam. Actually that might not be so bad either :)

1 comment: