Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Just came back from a walk to the grocery store early this morning...Brrrrr...still feels like winter here in Albany. We get an occassional warm day in the 70's, then it goes back to 40's or 50's. And I HATE cold weather! I'm looking for a small tropical island to retire to where its always warm...the Northern Marianas Islands seem like such a place. They're a tiny island group close to Japan that the United States took control of during World War II. Now they are a commonwealth of the US. Tourism is the main industry...hey, maybe I can move there and open a small gay bed and breakfast inn! Special discount to my fellow gay bloggers, of course :)

Love the early morning hours! Its so peaceful and quiet out and the air is so much fresher than later when all the traffic gets going. I usually wake up about 3 AM, watch Attack Of The Show
on G4TechTV,--a program about computers and tech--also has a couple cute guys on it :) , switch on the coffeepot using the Radio Shack X10 remote near my bed, then ususlly get up to turn on the computer monitor and fetch my coffee. The computer itself is already on because I usually leave it on running SETI@Home ,a program that analyzes data from the Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence research program. (I'm looking for a signal from my home planet)

When the weather finally warms up I'll probably take an early morning walk, maybe stop in a park I leave near, then return home for breakfast. Never can eat when I first wake up, I need to wait a couple hours at least. Today's my last day of work--I'll be off for the summer *YAY!*-- so the rest of my day is mostly unplanned. How's that for an exciting life? Ha Ha
On the bright side, if I ever do find a boyfriend, I'll have plenty of time to devote to fulfilling his every desire ;) !

No comments:

Post a Comment