Are we all perhaps linked by invisible bonds? Do the actions of one affect others, even if those others are far away? Our lives and the universe itself may be all part of a single mechanism in which all creatures and events are 'entangled' with one another.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Just Call Me Dr. Frankenstein

Since I haven't yet had a boyfriend, I've decided to build my own from scratch. Hey, if Dr. Frankenstein could build a man, why can't I? I just hope mine turns out to be better looking than Frankenstein's monster. And NO neck bolts, please...
I've found a set of eyes to start with and will work from there until I finish him.

See what happens when you stay up half the night and don't get enough sleep? Your mind starts to turn to Jello and you dream up weird stuff like this! :)

I've really have got to spend less time on the computer and get out more often...maybe I'll take a trip to the graveyard for some spare parts. Whoooa! I meant to say I'm going to the mall...yeah...that's it...the mall....HA HA HA...(now no one will suspect a thing). Wait a minute--did I just think that or did I write it?

Oh Oh....the sun is coming up...I better postpone that trip to the grav...uh...mall until later when the stores open.

With strange thoughts like this is it any wonder I keep to myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment